excelled in all departments of education, especially art and design. grew close to professors and students alike.
ART HISTORY & PHOTOGRAPHY STUDY ABROAD
brigham young university – study aroad/ 2015
Travelled and flourished in a tour through seven different countries in Europe studying two favorite subjects. Experienced more than one could dream, best educational experience.
senior graphic designer / stream realty partners
september 2016 to current
senior graphic designer for all marketing, advertising and design work from the stream realty washington, d.c. office plus assistance in national branding and campaigns
• created, strateguzed, developed and executed over 30 full individual brands
• producing 30+ page pitch books that push design and highlight content
• all content creation for over 20 separate email campaigns
photo & design Intern / Kate Zaremba company
July 2016 to August 2016
intern to kate zaremba, textile designer andowner of company in all design and business related tasks. updated and kept website and blog up to date, assisted with orders, photographed projects and helped with classes and workshops.
• Assisting with day to day tasks such as completing online orders, responding to emails and keeping stock of all supplies. Designing marketing material and social media campaigns
• took 5 photo stories for blog posts
• maintained and completed all sample orders and shipping assisted with workshops and classes by ordering, setting up and aiding to students
Photo & Design Intern / Verily Magazine
February 2016 to May 2016
Intern taking weekly photos for Verily’s social media accounts and designing moodboards and other online content.
• took 10 fashion, food, travel and lifestyle photos per week
• composed and posted 5 social media posts each week using
• created multiple moodboards and images to accompany online content and stories using Photoshop
Writer & Layout Artist / Ke’Alakai
September 2013 to current
Started out writing multiple articles for BYU-Hawaii’s weekly publication Ke’Alakai (The Leader) and transitioned into layout artist eight months after beginning.
• 4-8 pages of layout every week in InDesign
• designed pages for the cover, feature stories, sports, personal interest and advertisements
• created infographics, charts and quizzes for holiday or special occasion issues
Freelance Design / Lauren Steimle Designs
April 2014 to Current
Work with a variety of clients, assisting them in their various needs from branding and advertising to invitations.
• created over 10 promotional social media posts for a single company using Photoshop and Illustrator
• multiple logo designs for various university departments and individual clients
• designed, printed, hand lettered envelopes and sent invitations for multiple brides and clients
Video Finalist / Darling Magazine’s Video Contest
Crafted a video highlighting the Pacific Northwest while traveling and was a finalist in Darling Magazines instagram #DarlingExplorer contest.
• 4 days of filming using a Nikon D5200 to hand film with a 35mm 1.8 prime lens
• Edited film using Premiere Pro to produce a 6 min video